1. WHAT DATE IS YOUR ANNIVERSARY? March 12th - Every year.
2. WHERE DID YOU GET MARRIED? Logan, Utah
3. WHO PROPOSED AND HOW? John. I was in Cedar the weekend before my 23rd birthday, and Brianhead had their opening weekend. We went up snowboarding, and he proposed on the mountain in a bunch of trees while we had "birthday cupcakes" and drinks.
4. HOW LONG WERE YOU ENGAGED? 4 1/2 months
5. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF YOUR WEDDING DAY? ( AND IT CAN'T BE YOUR HUSBAND) Well, it was all very beautiful, I got my chocolate fix, and it wasn't so crazy that I couldn't enjoy it.
6. WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE IF YOU COULD? I think I'd put the luncheon the day or evening before. I thought about doing this but I thought with John's family coming from all over the country and flying in and not having a lot of time, doing that might be too much for them and they might want to just be flying in that day, but looking back, I think it would have worked better for them for not having so much stuff to drag their kids around to all in one day. And I would have added about 5 more people to that luncheon - one way or another.
7. WEDDING COLORS? Pink, Green, Red - See above! :)
8. REMEMBER ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY? Ha, not really. But I didn't cry, and I wasn't nervous. Weird!
9. WHERE YOU CLEAN OR MESSY WHEN YOU CUT YOUR CAKE? We were clean - my mom's biggest pet peeve in the whole world is when couples smash each other in the face with cake and she commented to me like 1000 times. So I told John it seriously wouldn't even be worth it, we'd hear about it forever!
10. WHERE DID YOU GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON? Cruise. We had a lot of fun, we hit Miami, Key West, and Cozumel and ate about our weight in food every day.
I want to tag Nellie, since I wasn't there(I'm an awesome friend), and Nikki and Kaja because they were so long ago I can't even remember ;) hehe.