Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tag City

So I got tagged from two separate people with two slightly different list tags... so in uninterrupted fashion I have smashed them together and I know you're waiting with baited breath, so I will keep you in suspense no longer...


Four places I go to over and over:
1. Hollywood Video (We don't have cable, but we have MVP, so we go to get videos a LOT.)
2. Kolob Canyon RTC (work)
3. Walmart (I wish there were other options....there's not.)
4. Mountain America Credit Union (I'm there almost everyday for work.)

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Certain parents from my work (I won't name names for confidentiality reasons.)
2. Tiff (work)
3. Stef (work)
4. The owner (work) - other people call me, what can I say.

Four places I like to eat:
1. Costa Vida
2. Taste of Hawaii
3. La Casa Don Miguel
4. Samurai 21

Four places I would like to be right now:
1. New York
2. London
3. Logan
4. Here is good...

Four TV Shows I watch all the time:
1. Friends
2. The Office
3. Scrubs
4. Arrested Development

Four people I think will respond:
-I'm like the last one doing this...

My Joys:
1. John
2. Travel
3. My son

My Fears:
1. John dying young.
2. Anesthesia Paralysis (Saw it on 60 minutes, it's where your mind is aware during surgery, but you can't alert anyone!!)
3. Being in a bad car wreck.

My Goals:
1. Lose the freaking baby weight...
2. Take more pictures.
3. Save more $$ (wouldn't it be rad if someday we could retire?)

My Current Obsessions/Collections:
1. Chocolate Truffles (really helps w/ goal # 1, I gotta say)
2. "The Movies" computer game...
3. finding bedding for my bedroom

Random Surprising Facts About Me:
1. I HATE, like want to hurt people when, people scrape their teeth on their utensils.
2. I almost refuse to wear shoes I can't slip on.
3. I dislike bacon... seriously dislike.

I'm tagging:
-Yeah, I'm truly the last...

2 comments:

cara lou said...

That was seriously entertaining to read!

Kaja said...

i hate when people scrape their teeth on utensils too - it drives me nuts when my kids do it. i think that's why i bought a massive amount of plastic utensils for them so i can't hear it. thank you, ikea!