Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve

In the Haslem house we do the big meal Christmas Eve, and then just relax more or less Christmas day. So with the parents away, I offered to host this year. Last year no one had the energy. So we came back with a vengeance this year.

And I apologize in advance for the pictures. When you're the one cooking and serving there really isn't time to take good pictures with a nice camera.... someone just gets handed the point and shoot. And yes, it bugs me, and maybe that makes me a picture snob, haha, but it does.





(It does crack me up that Tate is lurking in this picture. Haha.)




1 comment:

Natalie said...

You are a picture snob, because I think they all look great! :) Way to go on hosting the Christmas Eve dinner. It looks yummy! You are amazing!